Don’t have your next employee training be just another employee training. Let The SAPPHIRE bring an experience that will resonate with your team long after the training itself. Behaviors only change with practice. The SAPPHIRE’s Corporate Training Programs engage employees in immersive experiences with guided practice that will transform your workplace.
The SAPPHIRE offers a variety of interactive training programs, designed for CORPORATE environments, that explore difficult work and related life challenges. Each program is tailored for each audience to examine corrosive conflicts, explore complex issues and discover new solutions.
Our CORPORATE training programs feature PICTURE THIS® – our Emmy-award winning process that takes a learning topics and presents them using interactive theatre. Professional improvisation actors portray real-life scenes customized for an audience. At the crisis point, facilitators and topical experts guide a two-way conversation between the audience and the characters, exploring the issues and providing the audience real experience in navigating difficult conversations and conflict management. The PICTURE THIS process allows audiences to directly engage with challenging subjects in a safe, low-risk environment, where new approaches to problems are encouraged and rehearsed, without consequence for failures.
The SAPPHIRE also offers interactive WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS and “HOT-SEAT” SIMULATIONS, led by facilitators who use theatre-based games and exercises to teach the established learning points. These engagements provide fun, meaningful experientials that can be directly applied back in the workplace. Individual creativity and group problem-solving are both engaged, with a strong emphasis on team-building and effective means of interpersonal communication.
KEY TOPICS for CORPORATE Audiences:
- Building Relationships: Success with external customers and employee retention depend upon the skills of forming meaningful connections to others.
- Business Development: All employees, not just sales-people, can develop skills around identifying business opportunities and engaging potential clients.
- Communication & Conflict Management/Resolution: Empathetic listening, understanding voice and body language, and de-escalation techniques lead to better work relationships.
- Customer Service Skills: Empathetic listening, creative problem-solving, and stress management are explored for outstanding customer experiences.
- Diversity & Inclusion: By fostering healthy dialogue about differences in race, ethnicity, gender, ages, religions, sexual orientation, political views, backgrounds, personalities and more, we help move audiences forward, from tolerance to acceptance and towards truly valuing diversity in the workplace.
- Ethics: Careful consideration of future consequences, not just immediate reward, are explored to instill integrity around decision making.
- Harassment & Hostile Environments: Respect for others is reinforced around situations of inappropriate humor, sexual harassment, and bullying.
- Managing Change: It has been said that the only thing constant is change. Attitude and communication skills are vital in navigating both big and little changes in the workplace.
- Workplace Violence: Raising awareness, identifying early warning signs, and knowing how/where to report are all critical to prevent situations from escalating. We partner with topical and tactical experts to offer further training in handling critical events.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS:
The SAPPHIRE offers interactive WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS led by facilitators who use theatre-based games and exercises to teach the established learning points. Our engaging provide fun, meaningful experientials that can be immediately applied. Typically, short introductions to concepts are followed by multiple participant experiences and reflections on how to apply what is learned to the workplace.
IMPROVE with IMPROV…!
This interactive, high-energy workshop utilizes the techniques of theatrical comedy improvisation to teach communication and relationship skills. Learn why Fortune 500 companies send their employees and executives to improv class while your group experiences this fun and team-building time. Listening for perception instead of reply, thinking quickly, applying mindfulness to stressful situations, and building relationships comprise the focus of this team-building CORPORATE training program.
Listening and the Lost Art of Consensus Building
This workshop highlights diversity and inclusion in a new way: by focusing on listening to the diverse voices around us. Highly interactive, this workshop provides not only the latest evidence and information about the benefits of diverse learning environments and workplaces, but also clear and executable exercises for improving various types of inclusion. By starting with the skill of listening to accept rather than to respond, participants find ways to set aside personal and unconscious biases and improve communication and instruction techniques.
Listening and the Lost Art of Consensus Building Short Description
Listening and the Lost Art of Consensus Building helps organizations build stronger teams through interactive, guided rehearsal of challenging communication scenarios in a safe setting.
Avoiding Burnout Behind the Scenes
In businesses today, employees are pulled in a million different directions at work while trying to manage a personal life, family, and more. High turnover and stale attitudes inevitably result. The SAPPHIRE Theatre Company created this workshop to help inspire and motivate to restore the balance and centering necessary for success, without sugarcoating the challenges.
Effective leadership requires a wide array of interpersonal skills that must be adaptable for each moment and opportunity. The SAPPHIRE’S Leadership Development programming is customized to meet your company’s needs, and to sharpen the skills of effective leadership and communication. Our process creates a safe, encouraging environment that allows attendees the freedom to stretch from their normal habits to try novel approaches.
“HOT SEAT” SIMULATION TRAINING:
Focused, intensive, interactive experiences for small groups is offered through our Hot Seat Simulation Training. In-depth scenarios are created to give participants the opportunity to talk one-on-one with an employee, client, or boss (portrayed by a professional SAPPHIRE actor) and experience difficult conversations. Immediate feedback is given from observers and facilitators, that is applied and tried in real time, using theatrical rehearsal techniques. This poignant process raises awareness of communication strengths and weaknesses, while helping to build outstanding interpersonal communication skills. Roleplay for training has never been less intimidating and more impactful!
KEY TOPICS for “HOT SEAT” SIMULATION TRAINING include the following:
- Customer Service
- Delivering Bad News
- Employee Reviews
- Exit Interviews
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Handling Crisis
- Hiring Interviews
Don’t see your particular topic…? We can work with you to create a customized learning experience to fit your specific needs.
Your leadership team shapes not only your internal work culture, but the outside world’s perception of your organization. Let The SAPPHIRE not just check off the boxes for your leadership training, but help transform your company to a place that employees want to work and clients are proud to do business.